The Lalique museum is dedicated to the artist René Lalique, renowned jeweller and master glazier, on the site where he chose to start his glassworks in 1921. The museum presents exceptional glass masterworks (such as Art Nouveau jewels and recent glasswork creations), but also has a educational vocation – the nearby factory opens opportunities to share in the glassworkers technique and knowledge, all in a very present historical and artistic context.
Consultant to the architect in the elaboration of the museographic program, concept design of the museum route and the permanent exhibition. Design of audiovisual systems, elaboration and follow through of the presentation of the collections, graphics styles, lighting, and audiovisual productions.
Architect Associate : Atelier d’architecture Chiodetti et Crupi
Landscape : Neveux & Rouyer
Graphism : 2.26
Communauté de Communes du Pays de la Petite Pierre / SEMHA